Cebu, being the first Spanish settlement, the country’s oldest city, and the first capital of the Philippines, is undeniably one of the must-visit places in the country. This argument is true for both foreigns and Filipinos. Who will not be enticed to visit a place that apart from having beautiful people with rich culture, also has a lot of places to go to for vacation; beautiful islands, historical churches and temples, museums, markets and a lot more adventure courses such as skywalks and zip lines. These are the very reasons why we decided to have a visit in this lovely city also known as “Queen City of the South”. But before we even start our Cebu tour, we first made sure that our temporary home to stay during our vacation will be perfect for our needs and of course, standards.
Are you planning to visit Cebu anytime soon with your friends, families or loved ones? Even for a business trip, this must be one of the top choices for your accommodation too. Let me introduce to you, Southpole Central Hotel. (Click here for primo listing information)
This hotel has kept its credibility on its promise for a number of years, of Quality and Comfort. Located at 29 Junquera St, Cebu City, Southpole Central Hotel is your best choice to ultimately enjoy your stay, they are true to their clients in offering the following:
- Relaxing Ambience, offered by their amazing staff and facilities to help you enjoy your quality stay
- High-speed Fiber Internet (WiFi Ready), to stay connected with your loved ones, updating them on how you enjoy your stay, and of course, so you don’t miss an important email!
- Cleanliness, offering outstanding and regular housekeeping service
- FREE Breakfast, with amazing selection of food, and lovely dining aesthetics
- Luxury and spacious rooms, yet affordable with highly satisfying value for money
Enjoying all the above-mentioned perks from your hotel stay, the room rate can be as low as Php 1,800 per night!
Apart from guest rooms, the hotel can also accommodate events such as gatherings and conferences on its spacious conference rooms and banqueting halls. Plus, if you just want to spend a night or two looking at the busy streets of Cebu from above view, consider visiting their cozy roof top cocktail bar (with FREE cocktail drink voucher)!
This is just a taste of what we experienced during our stay in the Southpole Central Hotel, Cebu. So, if you are thinking of spending a nice vacation, or holding a memorable event in Cebu, contact them now via any of the following: