Venue Owners who have already claimed or submitted their venues to our listing enjoy the following benefits:
- Manage Your Listing – Ability to edit and/or update your venue listing
- Take Inquiries – Receive online booking inquiries or post-event feedback straight from your e-mail address
- Receive Feedback – Accept reviews from your clients to further improve your service or to identify a problem immediately
- Better Online Presence – Aside from your personal venue website, you gain exposure and redirects from our website traffic. Become more visible when people search for your venue on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. We practice the best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to ensure we get the most from all channels: search engines, social media, local events and trade fairs, blogs, etc.
- Acquire Quality Leads – Our site visitors are composed of people looking for a place to host their events as well as organizers looking for possible partnerships. Instead of spending too much on your marketing ads, brokers or agents, you may inquire about how to advertise with us to receive more inquiries and better listing exposure
Before you submit a venue, make sure your venue is not yet listed to save your time. Search for your venue based on Region or Location to get the best results. To claim a venue, you need to go to the your venue page and look for the ( Claim Listing) link above the Contact or Review buttons.
Sign In or Register an Account
Event venue owners may sign up for an account to properly submit and manage their listings. People who are looking for venues may also create an account to be able to Submit a Review. Registering for an account will also allow you to Bookmark or save venues you like for later so you don’t have to search for them again.
Venue Listing Review
We provide the most comprehensive venue listing in the Philippines. To ensure the quality of all our venue listings, we review all submissions before it gets listed. Please follow our guidelines below and make sure you comply with each of them
- Venue / Company Logo – You must have a logo so people can recognize you even if you have multiple listings or venues listed. We only accept logos at least (280px width by 280px height) in size
- High Quality Photos – We will only accept high quality pictures of your venue. Blurred, distorted, manipulated or heavily edited photos will not be approved. Please also make sure the photos you upload matches your actual venue
- Complete Contact Details – You must be able to provide all your contact information (e-mail address, phone/mobile numbers, exact venue address)
- Full Description – Your venue description must be at least 200 words. Use this section to explain more about your venue, capacities, events catered, packages you offer, prices, etc. Use quality keywords to help improve your search engine visibility
- Venue Amenities – Choose from amenities that are only applicable to your venue
- Sample Event Video – We highly encourage you to link one video of the best event held at your venue. This will give your prospective clients an insight of what can be achieved with your venue. Based on our statistics, venue listing that has a video gets better conversion or receive more inquiries than other venues
- Business Hours – Please provide your regular business hours when clients can contact you or go for an ocular visit
Our team may do some minor editing to your listing particularly in formats to ensure consistency among all our venues.
To write a review for an event venue, you need to create an account. Our team carefully check all reviews and make sure they are all legit. Primo Venues ensures quality information. When we get reports from our venue owners, we might ask you to send us a proof that you’ve been to that venue (eg. photo from the event). If we don’t receive a response from you after 3 days, your review might get removed